Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Can I optimise PDF documents for my web site?

The story with PDF is similar to HTML in that the search engines can handle the text well in PDF documents - but images contained within the documents are largely invisible. It is also important that PDF documents are created from a text system rather than a graphical software package which means, effectively that the whole document becomes an image.

It should be noted, however, that PDF documents are not particularly user-friendly and generally do not rank as well as HTML.
Andy Atkins-Krüger
Managing Director
Web Certain Europe Ltd
t: + 44 1904 425577

1 comment:

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my home based internet marketing business site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and home based internet marketing business related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!